You need a lot of tools to maintain an aquarium. Heaters, thermometers, air pumps, filters gravel, lights and hood, and powerheads are essential things for an aquarium. These things are required for maintaining the environment in the tank. Creating an environment as real as the home of the fishes will give them a good healthy life. Some fishes are so sensitive that they die if there is a slight change in the water conditions from their natural habitat. Thus, you need heaters and thermometers to maintain water temperature. Further, you need air pumps and powerheads to keep the oxygen level and freshness of the water. Hence Aquarium Air Pump is an essential product to maintain oxygen level in the water.
- Useful for every type of aquarium tank.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Best suited for small fish tank where water do no maintain oxygen through surface agitation
- Made from metal and plastic which is safe for use in the fish tank.
- Consumes 0.5W power and has a battery of 3.7V 3600 mAh.
- It provides an air pressure of 0.15mpa by taking an input charge of DC 5V / 1A.
- It pumps at a volume of 2 L/min.
- The pump size is 10 x 8 x 3.5cm and the panel size is 14 x 13 x 1.5cm.
- The pack contains one Aquarium Air Pump Solar Oxygenator with a Solar Panel, an additional USB Charging Cable. Also, it has a Soft Tube, a Stone, four Dustproof Covers, a Valve, and a Screw.
You can say that this air pump is all that you need for your aquarium. It is simple to use. It is lightweight and compact; hence, it will not disturb the fishes in the tank. It does not make any noise. Sometimes it is suggested to take a portable air pump to fish. The reason is that it will keep the fishes alive for a longer time in the bucket. This will keep the fishes fresh for a longer time. As it can also be charged with solar, there is no issue of this getting useless after being discharged.
Supports Various Fish Tanks
You can use this aquarium air pump for various aquariums, fish tanks, and small ponds. This pump gives you a stable performance and is energy efficient. This pump can also be placed in a bowl. It is easy to use and supports all varieties of fish tanks.
Runs on Solar Energy
One of the most attractive features is that you can charge this pump with solar energy. In addition to this, you can also charge it with USB. When using it for the first time fully charge it with USB then you can charge it with solar power later on. Use it with solar power for small fish tank and open ponds. You need to turn on the pump on full voltage manually. Thus, it is an energy-efficient air pump, and it will help you maintain oxygen levels in various types of tanks.